cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Account had been deleted by Dropbox

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi there, i just found that my account had been deleted by you, so how can i get back my account?

i receive an email like this, please get back to me urgent

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Account had been deleted by Dropbox

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @Vaness

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Did the email you received mention that the account will be deleted due to inactivity? 

Please provide me with all the details you have and I will do my best to help. 

Thank you! 

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi Vaness, The following information is related to the Dropbox account registered under {info removed to allign with Community guidelines}. We’ve noticed you haven’t used your {info removed to allign with Community guidelines} Dropbox account in over one year and have closed your account for you. Devices connected to this account have now stopped syncing. Any remaining files in your account will be subject to deletion. Note: If you recently used Dropbox, we’re emailing you about a separate, unused account. Compare the email address of the account you’re actively using with the address included in this email. Even a difference as small as adding or removing a period ('.') could indicate a separate account. Visit our help center for more information about inactive and closed accounts. Sincerely, - The Dropbox Team If you would like to stop to receiving Dropbox news at this email, please click here to unsubscribe.

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Please try to log into the account on our website and let me know if you get an error. 

Also, please let me know if you received this email today. 

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?