cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account issues

Account issues

deannalcamp
New member | Level 2

I have a Plus Account purchased in March 2021. (See attached) I was invited to a client's Pro account as a team member, which merged my account to theirs. When I had their admin discontinue my membership in this team, I had to revert to a Basic plan to reinstate my account and all my files. Now I'm being asked to pay again to get my Plus account back. This is not right. Can someone please advise me on how to recover my Plus Account without paying again for it? Thank you.

recover Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 11.28.56 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2021-06-25 at 11.29.42 AM.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Account issues

Rich
Super User II

@deannalcamp wrote:

Now I'm being asked to pay again to get my Plus account back. This is not right. Can someone please advise me on how to recover my Plus Account without paying again for it?

That is right, actually. When you joined your client's Business team, any remaining time on your subscription would have been refunded back to you. In fact, your screenshot seems to show the refund you received. You simply need to resubscribe again.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Account issues

Rich
Super User II

@deannalcamp wrote:

Now I'm being asked to pay again to get my Plus account back. This is not right. Can someone please advise me on how to recover my Plus Account without paying again for it?

That is right, actually. When you joined your client's Business team, any remaining time on your subscription would have been refunded back to you. In fact, your screenshot seems to show the refund you received. You simply need to resubscribe again.

View solution in original post

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?