cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked! Need a call, not a bot :(

Account locked! Need a call, not a bot :(

TPrince1
New member | Level 2

Hoping someone can help me. I had an account for work and we changed our emails. I didn't have time to change my email in my dropbox before they shut off the email so now I'm locked out of the account but we are still paying for it. I have no way to get into this account and I'm the only admin on it. Not sure what to do. I don't want to start a new account and pay for both. Any suggestions?

1 Reply 1

Re: Account locked! Need a call, not a bot :(

Mark
Super User II

You need to send an email via Support when not logged in at www.dropbox.com/support to stop your payments and then set up a new account with your new email. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?