cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account registration

coolBiste
Explorer | Level 3

No, that can't be because I save all my passwords and everything on my platforms.

That means, when I press Register, a window appears with all of my e-mail addresses (already registered).

Jay
Dropboxer
Why would you need to use register, which creates a brand new account, if instead you need to login to the site?

Did you try to reset the password, or do you not want to do so for some reason?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

coolBiste
Explorer | Level 3
I've already tried that, but then I got the message: Error resetting the password. Unfortunately the account has been deactivated

Jay
Dropboxer
If the account has been deactivated, then it means that either it was deleted by a team admin, if it was a member of a Dropbox Business team, or deleted by yourself via the site.

Jay
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

coolBiste
Explorer | Level 3
I use Dropbox as a private user and I have never deleted anything or done anything that goes into this domain.

Mark
Super User II

That then means @coolBiste that your account has been removed by Dropbox for some reason. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Jay
Dropboxer
I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail. 

You can do this by opening an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into your account, and accessing this link.

From there you should be able to contact support. Make sure to enter the email that has the issue when signing into Dropbox.

Once you get a ticket ID from the automated response, please let me know the number here so I can locate it in our system!

Jay
dropbox.com/support

coolBiste
Explorer | Level 3
Ticket #12404576: DB: I can't sign in to Dropbox with the email.

coolBiste
Explorer | Level 3
Is that correct the way I sent the ticket?
Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Need more support?