cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account was disabled

Highlighted
New member | Level 2

Hello,

I had another Dropbox account that I have not used in quite some time, and I wanted to access it, but it looks like I cannot access it anymore. I tried to reset my password, but I get the "Sorry, acount is disabled" message. I have no idea why it was disabled and I am trying to find out why. Also, can someone let me know how can I create a support ticket with Dropbox?

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Account was disabled

Dropboxer

Hi @Pucu; thanks for joining our Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with accessing that other account of yours. Can you please send me a screenshot of the exact error you get omitting any personal information?

If you haven't used it for some time, could it be that it was closed due to inactivity perhaps?

Let me know what you find!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Hi Walter,

Please see the screenshot below when I try to reset my password for my other account.image.png

Highlighted

Dropboxer

In this case, I'd suggest getting in touch with our support team so we can look further into this matter for you, @Pucu.

Just make sure to use an incognito window without signing into any account to fill out this form.

I hope this gets resolved for you soon!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?