cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Left the Company

Admin Left the Company

brandon-prism
New member | Level 2

I am a sysAdmin for Prism Software and attempting to restore our Dropbox account. 

Unbeknonwst to the company an individual registered his email address and made himself admin of the company. 

However, he left the business quite some time ago and his email is no longer active (i.e., we cannot do a password reset on his account)

What are our options?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Admin Left the Company

Rich
Super User II

@brandon-prism wrote:

However, he left the business quite some time ago and his email is no longer active (i.e., we cannot do a password reset on his account)

Was it his work email address? If so, can you not just recreate the account in your email system and then do the password reset?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@brandon-prism wrote:

Was it his work email address? If so, can you not just recreate the account in your email system and then do the password reset?

View solution in original post

brandon-prism
New member | Level 2

Thank you, Rich. 

That is what we resorted to since Support was not an option. (recreating his work email address).

We're in. This thread can be considered closed. Thank you

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?