cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

After the Dropbox Plus trial expired I received 2 invoices in GDP, what should I do?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I tried the dropbox plus 1 month trial. I never intended to keep it at $9.99, but never canceled it either.  The trial month was for April 24-May 24th 2019. Today (May 31st), I received 2 invoices for $9.99 each with different invoice numbers. The billing currency is in GDP, not the U.S. dollar. I don't rmember using a credit card or anything either. I thought iTunes would take care of this. So, I checked iTunes, and the trial subscription reads: "expired as of May 24th." This seems correct, so why did I just receive two invoices for $9.99 GDP each? I hope that I have not been hacked.

Please note that my dropbox account plan currently reads as follows: 

I tried the dropbox plus 1 month trial. I never intended to keep it at $9.99, but never canceled it either.  The trial month was for April 24-May 24th 2019. Today (May 31st), I received 2 invoices for $9.99 each with different invoice numbers. The billing currency is in GDP, not the U.S. dollar. I don't rmember using a credit card or anything either. I thought iTunes would take care of this. So, I checked iTunes, and the trial subscription reads: "expired as of May 24th." This seems correct, so why did I just receive two invoices for $9.99 GDP each? I hope that I have not been hacked.

Please note that my account plan reads as follows:

Dropbox Plus trial (ios)

(expired)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: billed twice in GDP currency?

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey there @drumlover,

Since this is billing related I would like to continue this via our Support channel. Upon going to create a ticket for the email address associated with your Community profile, I found your open ticket that you already submitted.

I’ve followed up on your open ticket so please check your inbox at your earliest convenience - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: billed twice in GDP currency?

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey there @drumlover,

Since this is billing related I would like to continue this via our Support channel. Upon going to create a ticket for the email address associated with your Community profile, I found your open ticket that you already submitted.

I’ve followed up on your open ticket so please check your inbox at your earliest convenience - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?