cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Update/ Suddenly Out of Space/ Pay more.......Am I the only one seeing a pattern here???

Another Update/ Suddenly Out of Space/ Pay more.......Am I the only one seeing a pattern here???

Amzlindley
New member | Level 2

I've always had a problem with the fact that Dropbox won't let you sync accounts across screen names. Now all of a sudden, you can link up to five accounts if you pay MORE money every month. Then I sign on today to find out the Dropbox PRO account I've been paying for FOREVER is suddenly out of 2TB of space and I also have unlimeted One Drive AND 200TB in Google Drive. And the only person that uses this computer is me. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm going to be leaving dropbox and putting my account(s) elsewhere. You guys continue to make updates that cost more and more and more to your customer. There are too many good open source cloud storage solutions out there for free. 

Another dissatisfied customer.......

1 Reply 1

Re: Another Update/ Suddenly Out of Space/ Pay more.......Am I the only one seeing a pattern here???

Rich
Super User II

@Amzlindley wrote:

Then I sign on today to find out the Dropbox PRO account I've been paying for FOREVER is suddenly out of 2TB of space ...

Are you certain that your account is showing as Plus or Professional? Sign in to your Dropbox account and open your Plan page. What does it show for your current plan, and your storage usage?

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?