cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App store billing not working

App store billing not working

Steomar
New member | Level 2

Hi,

I have an issue with my storage space. Apple charges me for a Plus subscription as I can only see Basic storage and profile.

Apple tells me I need to contact Dropbox for this, but this is virtually impossible.

How do I get further here? I tried to restore purchases on my iPhone, but it gives an error message:

"Unable to restore purchases

the operation couldn't be completed (dropbox.com error 403)"

1 Reply 1

Re: App store billing not working

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @Steomar, thanks for joining the Community!

As this is related to sensitive billing info, I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by opening an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into your account, and accessing this link.

From there you should be able to contact support. Make sure to enter the same email you use to login to Dropbox.

Once you get a ticket ID from the automated response, please let me know the number here so I can locate it in our system!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?