cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple to direct debit

Apple to direct debit

New member | Level 2

Hi All, 

I currently want to update my Band's dropbox Subscription from IOS to a direct debit, However i no longer have access to the IOS store as the person has since left the band. we don't want to loose all our stuff but cannot just change to direct debit. 

Help....

Cheers,

Ross 

1 Reply 1

Re: Apple to direct debit

Dropboxer

Hi @Ross Cloughley, I hope you're having a good start to your week so far!

You would need to allow the subscription to downgrade first before you will be able to upgrade again directly through the Dropbox website.

Are you aware if the person who was responsible for the billing via the app store has cancelled the subscription?

You won't lose any files or data once the account downgrades, you'll just be over the space quota (if you have more than 2 GB), and you won't be able to sync devices until you upgrade again.

Let me know and we can go from there!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Do you use Dropbox for work, personal use or both?
Tell us your thoughts?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?