cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SSO not working

Azure SSO login is getting an error message

fishsword404
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

During login with SSO Azure AD gives me such error:

Additional technical information:
Correlation ID: fcdcb2a9-784e-410d-8aaa-4e2ae8cc5e72
Timestamp: 2017-06-09 08:58:00Z
AADSTS65005: Invalid resource. The client has requested access to a resource which is not listed in the requested permissions in the client's application registration. Client app ID: 97e0a159-74ec-4db1-918a-c03a9c3b6b81. Resource value from request: . Resource app ID: 00000002-0000-0000-c000-000000000000. List of valid resources from app registration: .

Microsoft suuport tells that i need to configure Access rules in App Integration on AzureAD. Which access rights need dropbox to work correctly?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

fishsword404
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Actually Technical Support of DropBox was not able to deal with that issue. But found on microsoft TechNet such article which help me.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ad4e29c4-7f93-44d0-b2d5-a0a5d10b61f2/issues-with-sso-...

Especially i have just add Identifier "Dropbox" in existing field and everything works well now. It's pretty sad that dropbox have no such instructions.

View solution in original post

fishsword404
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Look's like on that screenshot i have no personal data)))Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 15.33.04.png

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Dropbox Community on your ADConnector issue. 

I’ve located your open support ticket and I’ve made sure that a team member has replied to you there. At your convenience, could you check your inbox for this message and let me know if you have any issues locating the reply, so that I make sure that you receive it again? 

Let me know if you need further help! 

Warm regards, 
JaneA

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

fishsword404
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Actually Technical Support of DropBox was not able to deal with that issue. But found on microsoft TechNet such article which help me.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ad4e29c4-7f93-44d0-b2d5-a0a5d10b61f2/issues-with-sso-...

Especially i have just add Identifier "Dropbox" in existing field and everything works well now. It's pretty sad that dropbox have no such instructions.

dboul01
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

fishsword404 - I'm having the same exact problem. Where did you add the identifier "Dropbox" ?

fishsword404
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

it should be here.

[Image removed by @JaneA]

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @fishsword404

Sorry about the edit, though for security reasons I'm unable to allow personal information to be dispayed.

Would you mind re-uploading the screenshot, without any personal info on file? If you experience any difficulties, please let me know! 

Warm regards, 
JaneA

Jane
dropbox.com/support

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

dboul01
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I actually found it and have it working now!

Thank you!

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @dboul01

So glad to hear! Happy Dropboxing ahead, please keep us updated here if you need help in the future. :relieved: :white_check_mark:

Cheers, 

JaneA

Jane
dropbox.com/support

peter955i
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Hi There, I am having the same issue. Could you tell me which field it is that I need to enter the Identifier: "just add Identifier "Dropbox" in existing field".

Thanks
Peter

fishsword404
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Look's like on that screenshot i have no personal data)))Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 15.33.04.png

Need more support?