cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLED TWICE

Highlighted
New member | Level 2

Hi there,

On the 26 of October I was billed $184.67 for my annual payment. However, on the 29 of October I was billed AGAIN.

I contacted Paypal so they would refund me one of the payments. And so they did refund one of those payments. HOWEVER, in doing so my account was downgraded to the free one.

Please give me back my Plus Account. I need it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE for work.

I have attached proof of this to this email.
Proof A.jpgProof B.jpg

Thank you
Best regards,

Rolando Oporto
Primo Creations
5 Replies 5
Highlighted

Re: BILLED TWICE

Dropboxer

Hi there @Oporto92; welcome to our Community and sorry to hear about this. 

It looks like your Dropbox account was downgraded because PayPal reversed the payment that was associated with your account's annual Plus subscription and held the funds. 

If you would like to upgrade again, you'll need to address this matter with PayPal first so that future charges are not declined and also make sure that the duplicate charge you mentioned is also reversed. 

I hope this helps and note that you can also contact our support team to look further into this. Just make sure to use an incognito window without signing into any account and fill out this form with the relevant information. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Excuse me, but did you read anything? I made TWO PAYMENTS, only one of them got refunded. Yet somehow, my account got downgraded.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Thanks for the quick reply and apologies for any misunderstanding from my end @Oporto92.

May I use the email address that's connected to your Community's profile so we can have a better look into this? 

Walter

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Sure, its [removed as per the Community's Guidelines]

Highlighted

Dropboxer

I just sent you a brief message so we can look into this further, Rolando. 

Whenever you get the chance, please take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there. 

Walter

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?