cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issues

WayfinderJ
New member | Level 2

Good morning!

I am having some issues with getting into my account to cancel my billing. My account was created for work and before I was able to cancel my billing, the account it was under got deleted on google. That is what I used to get into my account on dropbox to begin with. Now, I cannot cancel my plan and I am continuously getting charged for an account that I cannot access. Please help so I can not get charged anymore. 

2 Replies 2

Re: Billing Issues

Rich
Super User II

@WayfinderJ wrote:

My account was created for work and before I was able to cancel my billing, the account it was under got deleted on google. 

You'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Re: Billing Issues

WayfinderJ
New member | Level 2

Hello again!

I can still not find the information asked. Is there a specific email that I can go to, because I can't find a phone number or email anywhere on the website, and especially not under the link you sent. I have checked each individual link. I am not signed in and am using an incognito window.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

WayfinderJ New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?