cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get a refund for a charge I disagree with for the annual Professional plan?

Highlighted

Can I get a refund for a charge I disagree with for the annual Professional plan?

New member | Level 2

I just go billed 199.00Euros for Dropbox Professional. I disagree with that because I was in a testing period. Looks like I am no more, but I still have Dropbox Basics.

Can I ask for a reimbursement? This is unfair.

Thanks for answering

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Can I get a refund for a charge I disagree with for the annual Professional plan?

Super User II

@PF_1990 wrote:

I disagree with that because I was in a testing period.

Did you cancel the trial before it ended? If not, it automatically converts to a paid subscription at the end of the trial period.

Highlighted

Re: Can I get a refund for a charge I disagree with for the annual Professional plan?

New member | Level 2

No and that's my fault.

BUT, I am still on Dropbox Basics! I accept that I forgot to stop the test before it ended and I would be OK to pay for Dropbox Professional. The problem is that I still dont have it so I ask for reimbursement. I payed for nothing.

Highlighted

Super User II

Visit the Dropbox Support page while you're NOT signed into an account, and you'll see a button for billing issues.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?