cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out how our Community members are using Dropbox here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox-Plus Renewal Before Renewal Date

Highlighted

Can I pay for my subscription before the renewal date?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

My subscription is set for renewal next June (2020), but for budget reasons I want to renew it now (late 2019). Is it possible to pay for my next year's renewal now?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hello @Bob M.40, thanks for joining us on the Community!

Paying in advance for your renewal isn't something that's currently possible for your Dropbox subscription. The payment will be processed automatically on the renewal date, so I'm afraid there isn't much I can suggest as a work around to prompt this manually.

If you have any other questions about this then please let me know, I'd be happy to help.

Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hello @Bob M.40, thanks for joining us on the Community!

Paying in advance for your renewal isn't something that's currently possible for your Dropbox subscription. The payment will be processed automatically on the renewal date, so I'm afraid there isn't much I can suggest as a work around to prompt this manually.

If you have any other questions about this then please let me know, I'd be happy to help.

Thanks!

Daphne

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi Daphne, I noticed that you mentioned that this service is not currently available, is it possible that it will be available at a later date? ~Natasha

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

nything is possible, but that's not something that we would find out about until Dropbox decided to announce it. They do not discuss upcoming features or ETAs.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I find myself in the same situation as Bob last fall - needing to renew my subscription a few months early.  Has this option been made available in recent months?

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

There hasn't been any updates on this that I'm aware of @GAWright.

What I can suggest would actually be to share this in our dedicated area of the forum here so that others can also show their support and feedback on this. This way, our team can effectively track the feedback on this request.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Daphne

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?