Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can I reduce my Business plan to 2 licenses?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hello -

I have a Business Standard account .     I use it between myself and one worker. It's just the two of us who access the files. 

I am being charged for 3 licenses. I obviously only need two, and I only have us two users linked to the account.

Can anyone help with a solution to this? 

Also, my billing saying it's $15 per licence, but I see on the plan schedule they now offer it at $12.50/User/Month

I am not even sure I need the Business account. It just seemed more sensible to get that over the Professional account as I needed to add a licence for the staff and I got a few more gigs of storage, which, I frankly don't use between us. We currently are under 1tb

So am I clear to think it's either Professional @ $16.58/mnth x 2 = $33.16 (2tb) or Business Standard @ $12.50/mnth (or in my case $15) x 3 (manditory) = $37.50 (3tb plus other benifits).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

bc

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Users - Billing -

Super User II
Super User II

@bcbali1 wrote:

I am being charged for 3 licenses. I obviously only need two, and I only have us two users linked to the account.

Business accounts have a 3-license minimum.

Also, my billing saying it's $15 per licence, but I see on the plan schedule they now offer it at $12.50/User/Month

The cost is $15/user/month when paid monthly, or $12.50/user/month when paid yearly ($450).

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Users - Billing -

Super User II
Super User II

@bcbali1 wrote:

Business accounts have a 3-license minimum.

The cost is $15/user/month when paid monthly, or $12.50/user/month when paid yearly ($450).

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?
Polls
Have you been keeping up good habits while working from home?
We've created a working from home cheat sheet to help keep up on those habits, check it out here.