cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can I regain access to an account without access to the email and the password?

Explorer | Level 3

Good afternoon, help please, I want to restore my account, but I do not have access to mail, there are so many personal photos, half of my life ... I beg you to help me

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Recovery

Super User II
Super User II

@BlowPysh wrote:

I want to restore my account, but I do not have access to mail

Unfortunately, if you deleted your account (or if it was deleted due to inactivity), there's no way to restore it. Once an account has been deleted, neither the account nor the files within it can be restored.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

I didn’t delete it, I don’t know if my account was deleted, can I somehow check this without logging into it? I do not remember the password...

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

@BlowPysh wrote:

I didn’t delete it, I don’t know if my account was deleted, can I somehow check this without logging into it? I do not remember the password...

You would need to have access to the email address associated with your Dropbox account, and then you could try to reset your password. Without access to the email address, it won't be possible.

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
<b>We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now <a href="https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Business-Tips-tricks/Folder-structure-best-practice/m-p/428456#M39"><u>check it out here</u></a>.</b>

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?