cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I share my 2 TB account's space and features with another user?

Highlighted

Can I share my 2 TB account's space and features with another user?

New member | Level 2

Can a person with a business plus plan (2TB) can allow another user to be a part of his team, and therefore sharing the space that he has available without the 2nd user paying for  an upgrade of space and sharing feautures on his account?

How can the business plus owner make this option (additional space) available for the other user?

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: sharing space

Dropboxer

Hey there @Carlos G, I hope you're well today!

The 2 TB account is the Plus plan which is intended for personal use, unlike the Business subscription which would be for multiple users.

Since the Plus plan is an individual account, you wouldn't be able to share your space or features with another Dropbox user.

To do this, you would need to use a Business subscription which allows you to add team members to the account to share storage and plan features. You can check out more about the Business plans here.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?