cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I store 1 Pb of data on a 3 member business advanced/enterprise account

Highlighted

Can I store 1 Pb of data on a 3 member business advanced/enterprise account

New member | Level 2

We manage customer data, typically videos. Sometimes I cold store for aprox. 3 years. 

It's aprox. 5Tb per customer. 

It can exceed 1 Pb of data.

Access is rare. In that case we download typicly 90gb-1Tb (diveded into multiple files) of data.

We currently store with AWS. We upload 90gb per customer, per month to this storage. Everything is automated.

As I understood, there are no limits on what I can store on Dropbox, and, in case I have to access/share the data, it would be much easier using Dropbox.

Are there any other limits to the business plan like daily download/upload quota, or requests limits? And if so, are they per user or per organization.

From what I understood, with a 3 member plan business advanced plan, it would theoretically work.

Are there any other restrictions I should be aware of to prevent abuse?

Thanks!

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Can I store 1 Pb of data on a 3 member business advanced/enterprise account

Super User II

For these types of questions you should reach out to the Dropbox Sales team. This is primarily a user-to-user support community, and those types of questions are best answered by someone on the Business Sales team.

Click the Contact sales link in the top-right corner of the page.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?