cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can inddividuals use Plans for "For teams"?

Can inddividuals use Plans for "For teams"?

Kristijonas
Explorer | Level 4

Can inddividuals use Plans for "For teams"? I can see that Plans for teams has lower prices, better price per GB ratio.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can inddividuals use Plans for "For teams"?

Rich
Super User II

@Kristijonas wrote:

Can inddividuals use Plans for "For teams"? I can see that Plans for teams has lower prices, better price per GB ratio.

An individual can use a team account, but there's a minimum number of licenses (3) that must be purchased with a Business plan, so make sure you factor that into your calculations. The lowest Business plan would end up being $45/month ($15/user/month, paid monthly).

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@Kristijonas wrote:

An individual can use a team account, but there's a minimum number of licenses (3) that must be purchased with a Business plan, so make sure you factor that into your calculations. The lowest Business plan would end up being $45/month ($15/user/month, paid monthly).

View solution in original post

Kristijonas
Explorer | Level 4

Thank you, Rich.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Kristijonas Explorer | Level 4
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?