cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn about how Kev uses Dropbox to make sure he keeps track of all the new music he listens to? Check out his tips here

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can login or reset my password

Can login or reset my password

bilal161091
Explorer | Level 4

I am trying to renew a account as it has expired but it doesn't let me login in or doesn't let me reset my password as I don't receive any reset link in my email, I have old files on there which I really need

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can login or reset my password

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @bilal161091, could you try adding no-reply@dropbox.com to your contacts list and try resetting the password again?

Please also check the junk/spam folder in your email in case the email went there directly.

If the issue persists after this, please feel free to let me know.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey there @bilal161091; thanks for joining our Community!

Can you please clarify if you're getting a message that your password is expired or if you're referring to an account that was closed due to inactivity

Thanks!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

bilal161091
Explorer | Level 4
So it says sign in failed password expired, it says it's sent me an email but there is nothing, not even in the junk folder, please can you help I have my old wedding pics on there

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hi @bilal161091, you can reach out to our team about this issue from this link, using an incognito window. 

Once you do that, you can let us know the ticket ID (eg. #1234567) so that we can pass your comments along. 

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

bilal161091
Explorer | Level 4
Hi,

I have already done this, but here is a new case I have raised, I willing do anything to get this active again as I have important pictures on there. Ticket #11635684

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @bilal161091, could you try adding no-reply@dropbox.com to your contacts list and try resetting the password again?

Please also check the junk/spam folder in your email in case the email went there directly.

If the issue persists after this, please feel free to let me know.

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
    bilal161091 Explorer | Level 4
    Lusil Dropboxer
    Walter Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?