cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me to cancel my free trial?

Highlighted

Can someone help me to cancel my free trial?

New member | Level 2

PLEASE, PLEASE help me to cancel my FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION.. my email is : [removed by moderator] I have tried everything and always referred to some sort of paid subscription or something that takes me nowhere.. I can't believe DROPBOX operates this way. Please remove me from the FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION. and please asvise me when this is done. Thank you, Shirley

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: PLEASE, PLEASE help me to "CANCEL" my free trial subscription. I am so frustrated in

Super User II

No one here can remove cancel your trial. If you're unable to do it yourself, you'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly.

What type of trial is it; Business, Plus, etc.? How did you start the trial? If it was on a mobile device, you need to go through the Subscriptions option on your device, or contact the app store where the trial was started (Apple, Google, etc.). Otherwise, you should be able to follow the steps listed in the following help article. If something isn't working, you need to describe the exact issue you're having.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?