cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone tell me how many devices I can link Dropbox on at the same time?

cloudflow
New member | Level 2

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can someone tell me how many devices I can link Dropbox on at the same time?

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

Hi @cloudflow,

If your account is NOT "Basic", there is no limitation. For "Basic" account, the active links count is limited to 3. If we assume, you have a link per device, you can link up to 3 devices. If, for example, on one device you have 2 links, then only one more device could be connected. All active links could be seen here (take a look on the page bottom). Wipe out dummy links, if any.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Re: Can someone tell me how many devices I can link Dropbox on at the same time?

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

Hi @cloudflow,

If your account is NOT "Basic", there is no limitation. For "Basic" account, the active links count is limited to 3. If we assume, you have a link per device, you can link up to 3 devices. If, for example, on one device you have 2 links, then only one more device could be connected. All active links could be seen here (take a look on the page bottom). Wipe out dummy links, if any.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

bordbox
New member | Level 2

Exactly, you can use Dropbox on 3 devices at the same time. 
In your account you can manage the devices.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?