cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Sign In As Verification Code Not Received

Can't Sign In As Verification Code Not Received

uyenla736
Explorer | Level 3

Dear Dropbox,

I can't sign in as I never receive any verification code at my registered phone number. I can't sign in by any other method, as I have lost all other devices and don't have the 16-digit or 8-digit backup code. I have contacted the supported team but it's more than 2 days & I haven't received any reply. My ticket is 12249768. All my work data are stored in this account. Could you kindly have a check as soon as possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't Sign In As Verification Code Not Received

Walter
Dropboxer
Hi @uyenla736, thanks for joining our Community and sorry to hear you're having issues with this

I have found your existing ticket on our system and passed your comments there to have all the information under one place. A member from our support team should be reaching out through that soon for further assistance.  

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Re: Can't Sign In As Verification Code Not Received

Walter
Dropboxer
Hi @uyenla736, thanks for joining our Community and sorry to hear you're having issues with this

I have found your existing ticket on our system and passed your comments there to have all the information under one place. A member from our support team should be reaching out through that soon for further assistance.  

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Can't Sign In

mattclarkt3
New member | Level 2
Hello,

I tried signing in recently after a few months and dropbox is sending a verification code that I can't access. My username and password for the account are correct. How can I get my account back? Ticket# 12240839, opened March 25, 2021 but no response yet.

Please help! Thank you!

Re: Can't Sign In

Mark
Super User II

Did you set up 2 Factor Authentication? Is that the code you cannot get? If so I'm afraid without it you cannot regain access to the account. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Re: Can't Sign In

mattclarkt3
New member | Level 2
I did not setup 2 factor authentication. Somehow since the last time I signed in, it has been enabled. Can dropbox disable it so I can get back in?
Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

mattclarkt3 New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
    Walter Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?