cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t add files

Can’t add files

Andrea Bradley
Explorer | Level 3

Dropbox is saying full and I need to upgrade but I am already subscribed.... when I press the upgrade button it says I am already subscribed and it renews in January.... it’s highly frustrating as I’m paying for it but can’t add files ? Can anyone help ?
Thanks

4 Replies 4

Re: Can’t add files

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @Andrea Bradley, thanks for joining the Community!

Did you upgrade to a paid plan via the Dropbox site directly, or via a mobile app? Do you see any payments on your account?

According to your card statement, was the payment made to Dropbox, iTunes or Google Play?

This will help me assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Andrea Bradley
Explorer | Level 3
I updated my payment and can now see a payment has gone out via PayPal ... will cancel my Apple Pay ? However I am still getting the same message that it’s full so I can’t add a new file .... it’s really annoying.... should I delete app and reload ? Would this lose my current file ?

Andrea Bradley
Explorer | Level 3
I paid re Apple Pay but I also set up again and paid via PayPal ! I’ve cancelled the Apple one now as was paying twice and still not upgraded my PayPal payment has gone out !

Daphne
Dropboxer

Is it possible that you may have upgraded a different account with the PayPal charge, @Andrea Bradley?

From your Dropbox mobile app, can you try these steps to see if you see the upgrade from Apple on the account then? 

I understand that you mentioned cancelling this subscription, but this will cancel the renewal of the plan so it should still be active until then.

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?