cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't invite, can't send referral links

Highlighted

Can't invite, can't send referral links

Explorer | Level 3

Hi All,

Cannot share folders, reach "hit invitation limit message in a day" but have not invited anyone in about a year to share a folder, also cannot generate a shared folder link.

In following some of the threads on problems like this I see links to the support page however I cannot open a ticket, the options available to me are chatbot and community posts.

- W

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Can't invite, can't send referral links

Dropboxer

Hello there @wiseware; welcome to our Community and happy Monday!

To directly cut to the chase, your inquiry seems to echo this discussion where I've gone through the possible reasons why you might be getting this error.

Could you take a look at the relevant documentation and let me know if it helps? 

Thanks!

PS: If you still need help with this, please let me know if it'd be alright with you to use the email address that's connected to your Community's profile to create a ticket for you. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Thank you for the response Walter, would love to take it to email and the address associated to this account is perfect.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

I just sent you an email to investigate further @wiseware

Whenever you find some spare time, please take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?