cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use new Quicken code for 5GB storage

Can't use new Quicken code for 5GB storage

CatzrUs
Explorer | Level 3

When I entered the code that Quicken provided Dropbox said I've already used that code.  Maybe I used that code in the past, but it was years ago for only 2G. This code is for 5GB, and since this is a new code and I just renewed my Quicken I feel I'm entitled to it. But I can't figure out how to get it. The bot is completely useless! How do I get Dropbox to accept my new code and get my 5GB?

11 Replies 11

Silenus
New member | Level 2

What happened to me was that I did not use the link in Quicken's message but typed it manually.  I did not wind up on a secure webpage and could not enter code. It would have been easier if Quicken gave a fully qualified URL.

QU.jpgThanks

Araerydan
New member | Level 2

If Dropbox says you've already used the code, you might have used it in the past, even though it was for 2GB storage. However, since you have a new code for 5GB, it's understandable that you feel entitled to it. In a situation like this, reaching out to Dropbox customer support is your best bet. They have the expertise to assist you in resolving the issue. Explain the problem and provide them with the details of your new code. They should be able to guide you through the process of redeeming the 5GB storage. On another note, if you were concerned about electromagnetic radiation back then, you could have explored EMF clothing. They offer clothing designed to protect against EMF exposure. It might have been worth looking into for added peace of mind.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Araerydan New member | Level 2
    Silenus New member | Level 2
    medmunds New member | Level 2
    Daphne Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?