cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you help me cancel a Professional trial as I'm not seeing a cancel button?

Highlighted

Can you help me cancel a Professional trial as I'm not seeing a cancel button?

New member | Level 2

Hi,

I have started a free professional trial and I want to cancel it beforte the due date.

I have followed the steps but I can't see the MANAGE PLAN. There is only the button UPGRADE? So where can I cancel my trial? If have received an email of dropbox that my trial period is on going but I can't find it anywhere?!

Please inform cause I don't want this plan.

Catherine

5 Replies 5
Highlighted

Re: Cancel free trial dropbox professional

Dropboxer

Hi @catherineODB; welcome to our Community and happy Monday!

Can you please check your account's plan tab and let me know what it's reporting at the moment?

If it shows that you're on the free, Basic plan, then you must have successfully cancelled your trial already.

I hope this helps and please keep me posted! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
Hi Walter,

Thanks for your reply.
There is mentioned BASIC but I did not cancel the trial. I have received an email that my trial is running until 13 march 2020.

So, why can't I manage this in my dropbox account? Seems not correct to me cause they have my PayPal info.
Please do the necessary and confirm.

Catherine
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Thanks for your swift reply and checking this out for me Catherine; I appreciate it. 

As I'll need account specific information at this point to assist further, would it be OK if I reached out via the email address that's connected to your profile here on our Community? 

Walter

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Perfect.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Upon creating a ticket for you, I was able to find your existing one on our system and got back to you through that Catherine.

Whenever you get the chance, please take a look at your inbox for my message (ticket with ID: 10349357) and we'll take it from there.

Thanks again! 

Walter

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?