cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you help me get a receipt for an account that's not mine as the lookup tool isn't working?

Highlighted

Can you help me get a receipt for an account that's not mine as the lookup tool isn't working?

New member | Level 2

Hi,

Someone used my company's corporate card for a dropbox subscription. I am unable to find any details about it. It could be a legitamate charge but I need to the receipt. I tried using https://www.dropbox.com/payments/find_receipt, but its not working. Can someone provide me an alternative solution. Thank you! Transaction number is [personal information removed as per Community Guidelines].

Thank you.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Can you help me get a receipt for an account that's not mine as the lookup tool isn't working?

Dropboxer

Hi there @serena1999, thanks for checking in with us about this. 

Due to account-specific info that'd be needed in this case, go to this link from a private browser (without signing in), and fill in the details shown in each box to submit a Help Request to our team.

If you'd like, once you've submitted a ticket there, you can let me know its ID (eg. #1234567) so that I can pass your comments along to the member of my team that'll be looking into this matter for you.

Keep me posted, thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?