cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you help me identify a charge? The look up tool didn't help

Can you help me identify a charge? The look up tool didn't help

Jamie89
New member | Level 2

First off, it is very frustrating that you can't contact anyone without having an account and on top of that, being able to call to get something resolved.

Here is my issue - I have a charge on my corporate credit card from Dropbox. This card gets used by several people within my company, so this could either be something they set up or it is completely fraudulent. I tried using the credit card charge look up function but that would not work. I have no idea who's account this charge is attached to and need to find out if it is someone from within my company or not. Luckily, I had my own log in for Drop Box so I can at least submit this, but the charge is not associated with this account.

3 Replies 3

Re: Can you help me identify a charge? The look up tool didn't help

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Jamie89 - welcome to our Community and sorry to hear you're having issues with our self served look-up tool.

If the issue persists after clearing your browser's cache or another browser, may I reach out via email to assist further?

Let me know here and I'll use the email address that's connected to your profile here on our Community. 

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Jamie89
New member | Level 2

Hi Walter,

Thank you for your reply. I tried clearing the cache but it still isn't working. Even after entering the credit card information, it just tells me to enter the last 4 digits and expiration date of the card which I already did. Not sure what to do from here if you could please reach out to me via email.

Thank you

Walter
Dropboxer
No worries @Jamie89 - I've just send you an email to investigate further. 

Please take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
    Jamie89 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?