cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you help me recover all the information from my profile?

Can you help me recover all the information from my profile?

AndreCarter
New member | Level 2

I want to say thank you or Community for helping me trying to help me recover all of my profile information I have no idea how important this is how important you all are people like me who really need it because I literally lost everything and they are still trying to take everything too literally trying to take my life my identity my money my children away like it in the stall out of hate I've never done anything wrong to these people barely even know them and they are backed up by police here and I don't know if it's because they post them so many lies or what but all I've done was spend time with my kids and work and we just spend time together and all my memories with them have been just taken away and I would really appreciate all the help that you all can give me and any information I can learn from you I'm more than willing thank you

1 Reply 1

Re: Thanks

Lori
Dropboxer
Hi @AndreCarter, thanks for posting today.

Sorry to hear about what you're going through! 

Could you give me some additional info on what you wish to achieve, since it's not clear? 

Have you lost files from your Dropbox account? Do you have issues when trying to sign into your account, maybe? 

Keep me posted, and we'll take it from there.

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?