cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you're up against the clock to get holiday ready, so here are some tips on how to use Dropbox to make your prep easy! Check them out!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel charge

Hamidsolis3
New member | Level 2

They are charging my card and I do not have a dropbox account, I need to cancel those charges since I have not requested such service.

I would appreciate it if you can help me with that please

5 Replies 5

Re: Cancel charge

Mark
Super User II

If you didnt give Dropbox your card details then it is your credit card company you need to contact as somebody has cloned your card.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Hamidsolis3
New member | Level 2
I already did it, only they tell me in my bank that they cannot cancel international recurring charges and they ask me to contact Dropbox but it is impossible there is no phone where they can answer me, also they already changed my card and although it is another numbering they continue to charge me

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @Hamidsolis3, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

As this is related to sensitive billing info, I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by logging into your account, clicking this support link, scrolling down to 'Submit a help request', and providing as much info as possible.

Once you get a ticket ID from the automated response, please let me know the number here so I can locate it in our system.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Cancel Boxes

officefitzhandcom
Explorer | Level 3

Hello, 

I need someone to speak with in regards to cancelling 2 different dropbox’s so we can create a new one. Can someone contact me to do this. My number is [email removed as per Community Guidelines] Thank you 

Re: Cancel Boxes

Megan
Dropboxer
Hey @officefitzhandcom, I'd be happy to answer this for you. 

You can merge your content by following the steps shown here

You could always go ahead and cancel your subscription using the steps provided in this article too.

If you have any questions, I'm here.

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropboxer
    officefitzhandcom Explorer | Level 3
    Jay Dropboxer
    Hamidsolis3 New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?