cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel free subscription in iPhone

Cancel free subscription in iPhone

Carize78
Explorer | Level 3

The instructions on how to cancel the free subscription in IPhone are not accurate. There is not an option at bottom to cancel subscription, there are only options to upgrade to the different plans.

2 Replies 2

Re: Cancel free subscription in iPhone

Rich
Super User II

@Carize78 wrote:
The instructions on how to cancel the free subscription in IPhone are not accurate. There is not an option at bottom to cancel subscription, there are only options to upgrade to the different plans.

A free account has no subscription, thus there's no option to cancel. Only paid accounts have a subscription. If you have a free account and wish to delete the account entirely, you do so from the Dropbox website; not your phone.

Re: Cancel free subscription in iPhone

Carize78
Explorer | Level 3
I got an email saying that my free trial is ending on January 14th and to cancel before then and won’t be charged. And a link with the instructions that I mentioned are not accurate. See below part of the email. Please help!
“If you’d like to keep your Dropbox Plus plan, then you don’t have to do anything. The amount on your Apple App Store or Google Play receipt will automatically bill to the account on file. Charges continue until you cancel the plan and cannot be refunded.

Visit the help center to learn how to manage your subscription.”
Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?