cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cancel (only on a free trial so far)

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I am on the free trail, and it expires soon. I got the account to see if it would work for what I needed and never ended up using it. Anyway, it expires in a few days, and I want to cancel, before I get charged. The attachment shows the subscription in my appleID account. Most help articles say there should be cancel subscription - on the phone or online - but no where do I see a "cancel subscription" button. None of the account types are selected, as you can see in the attachment, so will I not be billed? 

Thanks community  

IMG_6314.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Cancel (only on a free trial so far)

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Thank you for getting back to me. The link I followed in the question you asked says "Dropbox Basic". 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @rmumma01 - welcome to our Community and sorry about the hiccup you're having with cancelling your in-app subscription

Now, just to make sure we've covered all bases, can you please let me know what is your account's plan tab reporting?

In case you need to contact Apple for a refund (if any charge went through), you'll need to contact them regarding a refund: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT204084 

Keep me posted! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Thank you for getting back to me. The link I followed in the question you asked says "Dropbox Basic". 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Thanks for the update @rmumma01!

This means that you managed to cancel your trial successfully and you won't get billed for anything.

Let me know if you come up with any other Dropbox questions in the future; I'd be happy to help! 

Have a wonderful 2020  

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Thank you, Walter. 

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?