cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled a subscription two years ago, but still getting bills during the 2 years.

Cancelled a subscription two years ago, but still getting bills during the 2 years.

CinderellaMayo
Explorer | Level 3

Hi,

I managed our family business' subscription more than two years ago, but had to cancel it because we realized we didn't need the cloud to save the documents. So, I canceled the account and the email connected to it. The subscription is being paid through my mom's card who manages the business. I left home to work abroad, now my mom showed me that she is still getting billed for the cancelled account? Who do I connect with regarding the refund? Two years of cancelled subscription is quite a huge amount? I hope somebody can help me? 

1 Reply 1

Re: Cancelled a subscription two years ago, but still getting bills during the 2 years.

Rich
Super User II

@CinderellaMayo wrote:

... still getting billed for the cancelled account? Who do I connect with regarding the refund?

You'll need to contact Dropbox Suport directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?