cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling - I'm being directed to cancel via apple or an account I don't have access to, any help?

Cancelling - I'm being directed to cancel via apple or an account I don't have access to, any help?

vcummins
Explorer | Level 3

I have wasted an entire hour of precious time that I do not have, trying to cancel my dropbox payments. It should not be this difficult. I am being directed to cancel via an apple or other account that I do not have access to. This is extremely frustrating! please help.

6 Replies 6

Re: Cancelling - I'm being directed to cancel via apple or an account I don't have access to, any...

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hello @vcummins, I'm sorry to hear about the situation!

Just to confirm with you, are the payments for the subscription made through the Apple app store, or directly through Dropbox?

This will show on your bank statement where the payment is made to.

Also, since you mentioned being redirected, did you reach out to our Support team by any chance? 

If so, please let me know the ticket number (eg. #1234567) for the case so I can check on this from my side.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: Cancelling - I'm being directed to cancel via apple or an account I don't have access to, any he

vcummins
Explorer | Level 3

Thanks Daphne,

The reference in the billing is DROPBOX*CXS1WLD, so presumably though Dropbox. However, I dont have an option to cancel so I have tried to check if it was set up through istore. I am no longer using Apple devices and this has proven challenging too. 

This Dropbox account was set up a while ago, with a different email account to the account I am accessing it from now too. 

Yes, I have a ticket number which was #11964997.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With thanks,

Val.

Re: Cancelling - I'm being directed to cancel via apple or an account I don't have access to, any he

vcummins
Explorer | Level 3

Anyone out there that can help???

Val

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey there @vcummins; I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with this.

May I use the email address that's linked to your profile here on our Community to reach out so that we can investigate further? 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

vcummins
Explorer | Level 3

Yes please - that would be great. I'll be standing by on my gmail account.

Kind regards

Val.

Walter
Dropboxer
Sure thing, Val. You've got :envelope:

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?