cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling a subscription

RachelT
New member | Level 2

Hi

A dropbox account was set up. I am not the administrator but the charges are debited to my credit card. The administrator has left the company. I want to cancel the subscription but it is linked to the former employee's email address. I cannot speak to/get help from Dropbox.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Re: Cancelling a subscription

Rich
Super User II

@RachelT wrote:

I want to cancel the subscription but it is linked to the former employee's email address.

Is it their work email address? If so, you or your IT team should be able to get access to the email account. Use it to reset the Dropbox password, then sign into the account and cancel the subscription.

Otherwise, you'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?