cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Find My 1TB Account

Highlighted

Cannot Find My 1TB Account

New member | Level 2

A while back I bought 1TB space.  I am not able to access this account. Instead, Dropbox keeps suggesting I upgrade.  I thought their systems would be able to see that I have this account?

Help!

Mojalefa.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Cannot Find My 1TB Account

Dropboxer

Could it be that you’re connected to a different account that the one you’re referring to? You can check which email address is associated by:
Next, you can check out how much space is associated with that account by:
  • Website - your Plan tab in your Settings.
  • Dropbox desktop app - Dropbox icon > gear icon > Preferences > Account tab.
  • Dropbox mobile app - Personal tab (iOS) or the navigation menu that appears when you tap on the three parallel lines that’s on the top left corner of your screen (Android).
If this is not the account you’re looking for, but you remember your login details, you should be able to access it. 

If you’re seeing an error when you try to access your account, please send me a screenshot (omitting any personal info) of it so as to have a better understanding of your concern. 

Cheers! 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Could it be that you’re connected to a different account that the one you’re referring to? You can check which email address is associated by:
Next, you can check out how much space is associated with that account by:
  • Website - your Plan tab in your Settings.
  • Dropbox desktop app - Dropbox icon > gear icon > Preferences > Account tab.
  • Dropbox mobile app - Personal tab (iOS) or the navigation menu that appears when you tap on the three parallel lines that’s on the top left corner of your screen (Android).
If this is not the account you’re looking for, but you remember your login details, you should be able to access it. 

If you’re seeing an error when you try to access your account, please send me a screenshot (omitting any personal info) of it so as to have a better understanding of your concern. 

Cheers! 

Lusil

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

I Paid for mothly account to Dropbox Pluse (1 TB ) in 20/1/2019 but my space in my account showing full and Basic Account and that i need to upgrade my plane ?

Already i paid for it what should i do to get my Dropbox Pluse (1 TB ) account.

Please find below my bille

[Image showing personal information removed by moderator]

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

My Account shouing Basic even i paid for Pluse ?My Account Should Dropbox Pluse.jpg

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Sorry to hear that, @Mahdi3165

If you directly upgraded through the website, then can you try switching browsers, using incognito, and ensuring that you’re not running any browser extensions? 

However, if you upgraded through the App store (iOS) or the Play store (Android), I’d recommend contacting them for more info on the matter. 

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior or have a question, feel free to Ask for help from the Community here.]

Lusil

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?