cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access account because I no longer have access to the Gmail associated with it.

Cannot access account because I no longer have access to the Gmail associated with it.

hamson204
New member | Level 2

I deleted the email a while ago, google cannot recover it. I have an apple ID associated with the email although and I could prove my identity if needed. Is it possible to regain access to my account?

1 Reply 1

Re: Cannot access account because I no longer have access to the Gmail associated with it.

Rich
Super User II

@hamson204 wrote:

I deleted the email a while ago, google cannot recover it. I have an apple ID associated with the email although and I could prove my identity if needed. Is it possible to regain access to my account?

Without access to the email account, the only way to gain access to the Dropbox account is if you already have another active device already signed in. Otherwise, it's not possible to gain access without the email account.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?