cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my invoice from 2019

Highlighted

Cannot access my invoice from 2019

Explorer | Level 3

Hi, I need to access a former invoice about my upgrade I did in 2019, but whenever I follow the steps from support or here in forums, like go to https://www.dropbox.com/payments/transaction_information and enter my order id I DO see the upgrade and price being listed there, even with the option "invoice" and "receipt", but when I click on it, I am just linked back to my normal start page and it says "You are not eligible for this action". Is it that I can only access my invoices and receipts as long as I am paying? And the most important question, how can I access this former invoice? Can some support help me there?

Please note: I do know the links that potentially lead to those invoices, the links just are not valid for me (see description please).

I would be very, very thankful if some support could help me getting my old invoice, because I really need it for the list of taxes for my business. Thank you!

10 Replies 10
Highlighted

Re: Cannot access my invoice from 2019

Dropboxer

Hi @Franky2207, thanks for posting today!

When you performed the upgrade, was it for a Dropbox Business plan, or a personal plan?

If you're having trouble accessing the invoices, as this is related to sensitive billing info, I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by logging into your account, clicking this support link and providing as much info as possible.

Keep me posted!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Jay, thanks, yes I upgraded for 49,99 (I think I used it for 2 or 3 months) and I guess it was business then.

The link you have sent me just sends me to other help articles and there is no way of getting into contact with an actual real person. If I follow those links the only button I see is "Ask community" and otherwise only help articles.

It would be great, if you could give me a link or anything where I could get help on my issue. Thank you!

Highlighted

Dropboxer

When you click that link and scroll down, you should see the option to 'Submit a help request' for billing issues. Entering the details would then allow you to submit the help request to the site for the support team to assist further. Hope this helps!

Jay

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Jay, thanks a lot and my apologies, on that page is at the bottom the option to send a request. Sadly, currently when I try to send something, also after refreshing the page or opening it in another browser it always says "error while trying to send request" as a popup at the top of the screen from dropbox. Hopefully it will still work. 

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Could you try using incognito/private browsing mode without any extensions running, clearing your cache and even resetting your browser entirely to see if this helps submit the request?

Jay

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

THanks, tried everything, does not work... still the error, also in incognito mode :(. You sure the button actually supposed to work?

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hey Jay, is there a possibility to write to an email adress for support and get those receipts? I really still need these invoices...

Highlighted

Dropboxer

There isn't a direct email which can be used to contact the team. Would it instead be possible to contact you at the email associated with your Dropbox account to look into this further?

Jay

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Jay, yes absolutely, I am awaiting for a contact via my email adress. Thank you!

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?