cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to Dropbox

Cannot login to Dropbox

Joshmike
New member | Level 2

Hey team, started a new role where I am working at an organization where I need to log into our Dropbox but the Dropbox admin left. And no one on the team can't get in because the 2 factor authenitfication goes to the old admin. Any advice would be nice as no one within our oganization can log into the Dropbox account anymore. 

2 Replies 2

Team admin left

Joshmike
New member | Level 2

Hey all, unrelated to this. But I have an issue where our team admin left. And now no one in our organization can login, because the 2 factor authentiifcation goes to the admin who left our organization. Any advice? 

Re: Cannot login to Dropbox

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Joshmike; welcome to our Community and happy Monday!

Can you please let me know if you or your organization has access or control of the email address the team admin was using? 

If not, let me know here and I'll create a ticket for you using the email address that's linked to your profile here to look further into this. 

Thanks so much!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?