cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Company data on my Dropbox Plus invoice

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Where can I enter my Company data (address, town,...) to appear on my invoice for Dropbox Plus payment?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Company data on my invoice

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there @Denis8 - how are you today?

First off, note that we can't adjust the billing information displayed on Dropbox Plus invoices since legally speaking, Dropbox must display the same billing information that you entered at the time of your purchase.

You can use this work-around to achieve this though - just follow these steps: 

1. In the top-right of any page on your account online, click your avatar (or smiley face). 
  2. Select Settings.
  3. In the General tab, click Edit to the right of your account name.
  4. Enter your company or organization name split over the First name and Last name fields. You are required to type something in both fields. 
  5. Update your billing information. Even if you plan on using the same method of payment, you'll need to reenter your billing information after updating your account name in order to change the information that appears on your invoice.

Hope this helps Denis. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to ask or add. Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Company data on my invoice

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there @Denis8 - how are you today?

First off, note that we can't adjust the billing information displayed on Dropbox Plus invoices since legally speaking, Dropbox must display the same billing information that you entered at the time of your purchase.

You can use this work-around to achieve this though - just follow these steps: 

1. In the top-right of any page on your account online, click your avatar (or smiley face). 
  2. Select Settings.
  3. In the General tab, click Edit to the right of your account name.
  4. Enter your company or organization name split over the First name and Last name fields. You are required to type something in both fields. 
  5. Update your billing information. Even if you plan on using the same method of payment, you'll need to reenter your billing information after updating your account name in order to change the information that appears on your invoice.

Hope this helps Denis. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to ask or add. Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

How can I get an invoice in the name of my institution for a personal, Plus subscription?

Explorer | Level 3

Hello,

I would like to purchase personal plus plan. However, I need a bill prepared on the name of my instution in order to get refund. What should I do? 

Thanks!
Aslihan

Highlighted

Re: Billing Information

Super User II
Super User II

Dropbox will not issue invoices for what is deemed a personal account (i.e. any account not business).

All you can do is purchase it and then get the receipt from your account and submit that - but it will be in your name.

If you are upgrading to Professional you do, however, get some additional options: https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/payments-billing/customize-edit-invoices

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?