cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Completely Useless. Do not waste your time

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I tried to upgrade. Whenever I put in my zip code, the tab for 'Pay Now' fades, and I can not pay. If I put in 4 numbers, the button is active - however the 5th number fades the button. It will not work with PayPal or CreditCard options. The company does not respect it's customers enough to have humans for support. Even the business line is a series of automated responses to send you right back to here for answers. This worthless company doesn't even try to help it's clients. It doesn't even make an attempt. It's as if they wish we would all cancel and leave them alone. Like they would love this company if it wasn't for all the goddamn customers. I

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Completely Useless. Do not waste your time

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @Jess S.1

I'm really sorry to hear of any trouble you've been experiencing with getting your account upgraded, as well as trying to get in contact with our Support Team. We're here for you and more than happy to help! 

Advanced and Enterprise Dropbox Business admins can find a contact number in their Admin Consoletelephone receiverIf you’ve got a Standard Business Team, you can live chat with our team, and Dropbox Basic & Plus users (as well as Business users) can reach us at www.dropbox.com/support or http://bit.ly/2m56L7z in order to submit a support request.

As far as the difficulties you've been experiencing with upgrading when entering your Billing info, could you try the following, to see if it helps: 

• Restore your browser to its default settings and disable any browser plugins. 
  • Try switching browsers or using incognito mode

If you're still experiencing issues where the ability fades and prevents you from going any further, I'd recommend submitting a support request so that the Support Team can take a closer look and follow up with you. 

Thanks, 
Karina

Karina
Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Completely Useless. Do not waste your time

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @Jess S.1

I'm really sorry to hear of any trouble you've been experiencing with getting your account upgraded, as well as trying to get in contact with our Support Team. We're here for you and more than happy to help! 

Advanced and Enterprise Dropbox Business admins can find a contact number in their Admin Consoletelephone receiverIf you’ve got a Standard Business Team, you can live chat with our team, and Dropbox Basic & Plus users (as well as Business users) can reach us at www.dropbox.com/support or http://bit.ly/2m56L7z in order to submit a support request.

As far as the difficulties you've been experiencing with upgrading when entering your Billing info, could you try the following, to see if it helps: 

• Restore your browser to its default settings and disable any browser plugins. 
  • Try switching browsers or using incognito mode

If you're still experiencing issues where the ability fades and prevents you from going any further, I'd recommend submitting a support request so that the Support Team can take a closer look and follow up with you. 

Thanks, 
Karina

Karina
Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?