cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering purchasing the Advanced plan - sales department not responding

Considering purchasing the Advanced plan - sales department not responding

ukadru
Explorer | Level 3

Hello,

I've signed up for the Advanced plan trial and I needed some additional pricing info before I make a decision whether to commit or not.
However, after submitting my query on the following link six days ago, I still haven't received any reply.
https://experience.dropbox.com/contact

Yesterday, I tried to follow up with the support on the chat and they just took my phone number and email saying someone would contact me soon. Nothing happened.

Is there anyone here that can help? I need to make my decision soon but as it stands now I'm going to be cancelling my trial and I'll go for a different service.
I mean, what can I expect from the support in the future if I'm not able to obtain a simple pricing information.

3 Replies 3

Re: Considering purchasing the Advanced plan - sales department not responding

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @ukadru, thanks for using Dropbox and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about this and I'll be happy to look into this for you.

To do so, could you share your ticket's ID so that I can look it up in our system?

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

ukadru
Explorer | Level 3

Hi and thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, I haven't been given any ticket ID, as this is a contact page for the sales and not a support request (I tried the support first but they told me to use this page to contact sales regarding pricing info for the addons). This is the page:

https://experience.dropbox.com/contact

I left my details in the form, including my email and my phone number and after submitting, I was presented with a message saying I would be contacted regarding my query. I haven't received any confirmation in my email for that.
So maybe you can look me up via my email or telephone number and see if this query to the sales department is registered in the system at all?

Walter
Dropboxer
Thanks for the additional details there @ukadru

May I reach out via email to have a further look into this internally?

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
    ukadru Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?