cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Support is Impossible and We Are Being Double Billed with No Way to Cancel

Contacting Support is Impossible and We Are Being Double Billed with No Way to Cancel

Arose33
New member | Level 2

We have a business account yet one of our members in the account is being charged for an individual account with storage. That person is no longer here and we are unable to change the account, even as admins. Additionally one of our accounts is somehow out of storage even though they are part of our business team subscription even though we have VAST amounts of space on the team account. This is a mess. Dropbox is a mess.

1 Reply 1

Re: Contacting Support is Impossible and We Are Being Double Billed with No Way to Cancel

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hi there @Arose33, I'm sorry to hear about the situation!

For the charges that you're getting for the other account, you can submit a ticket with our billing team from here to look into this further.

When you receive the ticket number (eg. #1234567), you can let me know that here so that I can pass along your comments too.

Now, for the space issue you mentioned, for the person having this issue, can you confirm for me which subscription is showing in their Plan page exactly?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Daphne Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?