cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting support...what a joke.

PhotographerSally21
New member | Level 2

I have 2 dropbox accounts. One is personal, the other for business. I accidently paid for extra space on the old account (the personal one) and I cannot get into this account's email, long story. Anyway, talk about a run around. I've spent the last 45 minutes trying to get this fixed, only to finally get a human being to 'talk' to, only to be told he couldn't help me...of course they have time for you when it comes to sales...anyhow. I'm want to move the files. But, unfortunately the file that I was supposed to be paying extra space for, (not the one that's tied to an old email account I cannot open to get the code to change the password ;p) is full and I can't move the files. I just want to talk to someone in accounting so I could have the money I'm paying go to the right account. This is a joke. I'm going to have to find another means to send photos.

3 Replies 3

Re: Contacting support...what a joke.

Mark
Super User II

You can log a ticket at www.dropbox.com/support and if needed go there via an incognito window and choose 'get help with account'.

Unless you can log the ticket from the account you've upgraded they probably wont be able to swap the payment, but, may be able to refund/cancel it and let you then upgrade the right one

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

tek825
Explorer | Level 4
I'm having the same problem with support/customer service. I need an actual, live person I can talk to, not a bot or community forum. 😞 I cannot access my old Dropbox account and wish there was a toll free number to call. I wish you luck, Sally21. I totally understand where you're coming from.

Mark
Super User II

Phone support is only available to Business users. 

Premium support is available via email (and chat plan dependent) to paid users

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    tek825 Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?