cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could I get a refund on my account, and how can I recover my data?

Highlighted

Could I get a refund on my account, and how can I recover my data?

New member | Level 2

I was automatically upgraded and a 216.00 charge is pending on my bank account. I think it upgraded because I was using it to do church service recordings because of covid19 and should have deleted them when I was finished.  I have deleted my dropbox files and downgraded back to basic account so I would like this charge removed.  I just need it to record the service each week and then I will delete it. Also I think I deleted all my pictures by accident. Do I still have room for them on my basic account? It says when I delete files they are still able to be retrieved. I will discuss with the church clerk to see if they want to open a business dropbox account. 

Thank you, Samantha Cohu (cohu9

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Could I get a refund on my account, and how can I recover my data?

Dropboxer

Hi @cohu98; welcome to our Community!

In this case, I'd suggest contacting our support team (you can do so through the relevant form as well) so we can assist with account specific information as soon as possible. 

See you around the Community Samantha!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?