cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support

Highlighted

Customer Support

Explorer | Level 3

Basically, I cannot find anywhere to contact customer support. Whether on my laptop or my phone, signed in or not, all "dropbox.com/" web domains go to a blank screen. I can't sign in, I cant go to the customer support links because they all lead to blank pages. help.dropbox.com and dropboxforums.com work, but nothing on the regular desktop site. I can't find a phone number or email address anywhere on the internet to contact customer service. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Customer Support

Dropboxer

Are you on a company network perhaps @GetJibbyWitIt?

Can you ensure that your local network connection settings allow access to our official  domains?

If you are on a corporate network and are not sure if the Dropbox domains are accessible on this network, you may need to contact your company's network administrator or IT.

Let me know how you get on anyhow.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hey there @GetJibbyWitIt; welcome to our Community and sorry to hear you're having issues with contacting our Support team.  

Can you please let me know if this persists after clearing your browser's cache or another browser?

Thanks!

Walter

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

I've tried multiple browsers. I've tried multiple phones. I cleared my cache. When I cleared it, it signed me out on this site. When trying to login on this forum site it takes me to a dropbox.com url to sign in which is blank and gives me a 405 error after I attempt to enter my login credentials. By some miracle I somehow am able to reply to your message. I think I may have somehow auto signed in on here after opening the app? I can't access dropbox in any way on any device. 

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

The dropbox on desktop is nowhere to be found. App works fine though. 

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Are you on a company network perhaps @GetJibbyWitIt?

Can you ensure that your local network connection settings allow access to our official  domains?

If you are on a corporate network and are not sure if the Dropbox domains are accessible on this network, you may need to contact your company's network administrator or IT.

Let me know how you get on anyhow.

Walter

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Somehow my network wasn't allowing dropbox but I fixed it thank you so very much!

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 7

I normally use Twitter & contact via @DropboxSupport

Their response times have been extremly impressive till today. However, my support issues this time might need to be dived into a little deeper which might be why the response time is a bit different

Anyways, if the other methods don't work for you & you use Twitter that might be an option

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?