cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB accounts on a laptop

DB accounts on a laptop

Tina80
Explorer | Level 3

Dear Community,

I would need your support if you happen to experience the same situation. Is it possible to use 2 DB accounts on the same laptop? A personal one and to access a 2nd account for work?

Thank you

5 Replies 5

Re: DB accounts on a laptop

Rich
Super User II

@Tina80 wrote:

Is it possible to use 2 DB accounts on the same laptop? A personal one and to access a 2nd account for work?

If one of those accounts is a Dropbox Business account (not just a regular account used for business purposes), then yes, you can link a Business and personal account and have them both accessible.

If both accounts are personal accounts (Baisc, Plus, Family, Professional), then no, it's not possible to sync two accounts.

Tina80
Explorer | Level 3

Thank you very much for your reply.

Have a nice day!

Tina80
Explorer | Level 3

Just making sure I understand properly: the same applies for business accounts? can I have 2 business accounts on the same laptop?

thank you

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @Tina80, the ability to link two accounts is only possible for a personal account and a work account together. 

It isn't possible to link two Dropbox Business accounts in the same way.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Tina80
Explorer | Level 3

Thank yo for clarifying Jay.

Best regards,

Tina

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Tina80 Explorer | Level 3
    Jay Dropboxer
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?