cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB forcing me to upgrade to Business

DB forcing me to upgrade to Business

Tim28
New member | Level 2

Hi

We have a fully paid DB subscription

yesterday i received an email "Get the full Dropbox experience".  I then tried to log in to our account and it prompted me to hit the button for the "new experience" setup.  i did not want to do this, so logged out, and in again, same message, i tried 3 times. (Note: at this point i was not able to see any of my files)

So i hit the button. Now i can see all of my files, however there is a ribbon message at the top which says, "Your trial will end in 30 days. To keep using Dropbox Business, add billing info.

I just want to return to our normal DB, i have tried logging in and out, and logging in via their web site, to no avail.

Any ideas Cheers Tim

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: DB forcing me to upgrade to Business

Rich
Super User II

@Tim28 wrote:

I just want to return to our normal DB, i have tried logging in and out, and logging in via their web site, to no avail.

It sounds like you (or someone) initiated a free trial of Dropbox Business and it was prompting you to finish setting it up. Refer to the following help article for information on how to cancel the trial:

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@Tim28 wrote:

It sounds like you (or someone) initiated a free trial of Dropbox Business and it was prompting you to finish setting it up. Refer to the following help article for information on how to cancel the trial:

View solution in original post

Tim28
New member | Level 2

Thanks Rich, all good now

Cheers Tim

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?