cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB forcing me to upgrade to Business

DB forcing me to upgrade to Business

Tim28
New member | Level 2

Hi

We have a fully paid DB subscription

yesterday i received an email "Get the full Dropbox experience".  I then tried to log in to our account and it prompted me to hit the button for the "new experience" setup.  i did not want to do this, so logged out, and in again, same message, i tried 3 times. (Note: at this point i was not able to see any of my files)

So i hit the button. Now i can see all of my files, however there is a ribbon message at the top which says, "Your trial will end in 30 days. To keep using Dropbox Business, add billing info.

I just want to return to our normal DB, i have tried logging in and out, and logging in via their web site, to no avail.

Any ideas Cheers Tim

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: DB forcing me to upgrade to Business

Rich
Super User II

@Tim28 wrote:

I just want to return to our normal DB, i have tried logging in and out, and logging in via their web site, to no avail.

It sounds like you (or someone) initiated a free trial of Dropbox Business and it was prompting you to finish setting it up. Refer to the following help article for information on how to cancel the trial:

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@Tim28 wrote:

It sounds like you (or someone) initiated a free trial of Dropbox Business and it was prompting you to finish setting it up. Refer to the following help article for information on how to cancel the trial:

Tim28
New member | Level 2

Thanks Rich, all good now

Cheers Tim

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Tim28 New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?